On December 31, 2021, Abeats, a blockchain-based game financial service platform, which has currently incubated the card & simulator demo AbeatsGame, announced a partnership with the holder of one of the world-renowned anime author Mr. Seiji Kishimoto’s Naruto works. In the future, both companies will continue to explore, as pioneers, the combination of IPs and GameFi, giving full vent to the fusion between the modern and traditional views of gaming.
The primary integration of Naruto into Abeats will be replicating Naruto’s acclaimed characters into the Game with unique features and aspects.
Naruto is a Japanese manga series written and illustrated by Masashi Kishimoto. It tells the story of Naruto Uzumaki, a young ninja who seeks recognition from his peers and dreams of becoming the Hokage, the leader of his village. The story is told in two parts – the first set in Naruto’s pre-teen years, and the second in his teens.
It is the fourth best-selling manga series in history having 250 million copies in circulation worldwide in 47 countries and regions. It has become one of Viz Media’s best-selling manga series; their English translations of the volumes have appeared on USA Today and The New York Times bestseller list several times, and the seventh volume won a Quill Award in 2006. Reviewers praised the manga’s character development, strong storylines, and well-executed fight scenes.
Naruto’s partnership with Abeats will be the first collaboration between popular Comic/TV IPs and GameFi; The combination of both will bring more diversity into the GameFi realm.
Founded in 2021, Abeats is a paid-to-play and earn-to-play collective card game and simulation game. The core team members all graduated from well-known universities such as CMU, Berkeley, NYU, and worked in TikTok, Microsoft, NetEase, Coinbase, etc. An enterprise with many years of leading experience in the gaming and blockchain industries.
According to the roadmap, Abeats’ first game will be launched in Q1 2022 and currently with the community-driven price system lives at: https://www.abeats.com/#waiting-list.
The first launch on Abeats will feature a revolutionary community-driven price system, where participants can enjoy a true community-driven price mechanism, rewarding in the form of discounts for all participants who complete the designated fields. In other words, with more people joining, the Chest price will drop linearly.
Only 300 copies of NFT will be sold in the first drop of the sales.
AbeatsGame held a grand New Year’s Day invitation event to celebrate the cooperation with Naruto
Throughout the event, new members are invited to join the group using a special link. Invite the top ten players to compete for a chance to win Naruto Blind Boxes and SSR Hero Cards.
Time of activity:
12:00:00 AM (UTC) on January 1, 2022-11:59:59 AM (UTC) on January 8, 2022
Tasks for the activity:
- Follow the official Twitter of Abeats Game: https://twitter.com/AbeatsGame
2. Retweet the tweets from Abeats Game’s New Year’s Day event
3. Enter the Abeats Game Telegram community: https://t.me/Abeats_1
4. Enter the Abeats Game Discord community: https://discord.gg/abeatsgame
5. Share Abeats Game New Year’s Day event form
Award for Activity:
The top ten players with the most invitations will earn the following rewards for participating in the activity
- The first-place prize is a limited-edition SSR Naruto Heroes card (worth 240USDT) + 100USDT
- The second-place winner will receive a hero blind box (worth 88USDT) +80USDT
- The third-place winner will receive a hero blind box (worth 88USDT) one +50USDT
- The fourth-place winner will receive a hero blind box (worth 88USDT) one +30USDT
- The fifth through tenth places each receive 50 ABTS tokens
- Users that engage in the event and successfully invite 5 partners to participate will receive 500 AHE tokens as a prize
Method of reward collection:
1. After the event, awards will be distributed based on the addresses indicated in the Gleam form
2. Users log in to the game and receive rewards in the game
1. The number of invitations for the Abeats New Year’s Day airdrop event must be at least 5, with no maximum number of invitations;
2. Event prizes will be distributed within 5 business days after the event’s conclusion;
3. If there is any cheating behavior during the event, such as malicious swiping, bulk registration of trumpets, etc., Abeats will conduct a thorough investigation and disqualify the competition;
4. Abeats retains the right to cancel or change any event or event rules at any time;
5. Abeats owns the right to the final interpretation of the occurrence.