In order to create a brand of Sky Mirror Photography, Chaka Salt Lake Scenic Area is planning to hold the 2nd China Sky Mirror Photography Competition. The photographic contest with the theme of “salt” mirror mystery, Chaka Salt Lake year-round replacement of the beautiful scenery to a unique perspective, enhance the scenic spot “tourism + visual” brand value.
In 2013, “why go to Bolivia, where the mirror of the sky is beautiful to cry.” The micro-blog with the scenic map of Chaka Salt Lake attracted the attention of netizens, and Chaka Salt Lake quickly became famous in the new media. Today’s Chaka Salt Lake is “National Tourism Geographic” and “National Geographic of China” as “a lifetime to go to 55 places” and “China’s most beautiful stars,” in 2018 was named “China’s first most beautiful star photography base,” Beijing Tourism Photography Association, Qinghai Province Photographers Association in Chaka Salt Lake listed “Photography Creation” As a base.
In order to create a brand of Sky Mirror Photography, Chaka Salt Lake Scenic Area is planning to hold the 2nd China Sky Mirror Photography Competition. The photographic contest with the theme of “salt” mirror mystery, tea card Salt Lake year-round replacement of the beautiful scenery to a unique perspective, enhance the scenic spot “tourism + visual” brand value.
Photographers and photographers all over the world can compete.
Entries are divided into two categories. Please pay attention to submission.
A, documentary JPG format, not less than 3M;
B, creative JPG format, not less than 3M.
The submitted work should be accompanied by the corresponding position description. The steps are as follows:
- After uploading a new work, if the photographic work is submitted without geographic coordinate information, it is necessary to click on the location coordinates when uploading, and to match the corresponding location instructions.
02 Choose the place for taking pictures.
03, Computer and Mobile phone
After uploading works from existing works, please upload and post the above information in the picture editing function.
(1) Take the tea card Salt Lake scenic spot as the object of photography, creative and innovative photographic works can be guaranteed to be high-definition digital documents.
(2) the shooting time is in principle the works after January 2017.
(3) Each contestant shall submit an unlimited number of works. The type, title and author’s name shall be indicated in the notes. All submissions shall not be modified with borders, watermarks or signatures.
(4) If a work is to be completed independently by the contributor or authorized by the author, no plagiarism or plagiarism shall be allowed, and the rights and interests of others shall be infringed, including, but not limited to, the legitimate rights and interests of others, such as the rights of portrait, reputation, privacy, copyright, trademark, etc., otherwise the entry qualification of the work or the competitor shall be disqualified. The legal liability arising from infringement shall be borne by the author himself.
(5) The organizer has the right to use two categories of award-winning works (diamond lens award, platinum lens award, gold lens award, silver lens award) for one year without restriction on the scope, form and region of use.
(6) The final interpretation of the event belongs to Qinghai Tea Card Salt Lake Cultural Tourism Development Co., Ltd. All contributors are deemed to have known and agreed to the rules of the competition.
Collection of works
2018.10.02 – 2018.11.30
Review of works
2018.12.01 – 2018.12.16
2018.12.18 – 2018.12.31
The two categories are:
- diamond lens award 1, bonus 5000 yuan (before tax), awarded the honorary certificate, free admission for life.
- platinum lens award 2, bonus 4000 yuan (before tax), issued a certificate of honor.
- golden lens award 3, bonus 3000 yuan (before tax), awarded the honorary certificate.
- silver lens award 4, bonus 2000 yuan (before tax), issued a certificate of honor.
- Excellence Award 50, a souvenir, awarded the honorary certificate.
Bonus notes: organizers pay personal income tax.
Visual China editorial team will start from the original creativity, visual presentation, emotional impact and other aspects, select some works to be pushed to the final selection of the jury.
Changhe: A photographer and documentary director, he has been engaged in news visualization for a long time. His personal photographic work “China Zoo” won the second prize of World Press Photo, and the documentary “1350km” was listed in the French TV Festival.
Chen Jie: Senior photographer, Chief Photographer of Xinjing Pao, participated in the founding of Xinjing Pao in September 2003, and was successively photographer and director of photography department.
Please first improve all the personal data items in the community so that we can inform the results of the activities.
Scan the upper two-dimensional code
Concerned about the official WeChat public of visual Chinese photography community: photo500px
Keep an eye on the progress of activities.
- For all contributors, the original data files must be retained for the purpose of bottom adjustment. If the participant fails to submit the original data file or fails to comply with the rules of the competition, the organizer and the organizer have the right to disqualify the entries and winners.
- The contestant confirms and agrees that all submissions made during the submission period are of his own origin and obtain prior permission from the relevant obligee (including, but not limited to, the subject, the model, etc.).
- The contestant guarantees that he or she has the right to license the organizer, the organizer and their affiliates to use his or her works. If any material submitted by a competitor (including but not limited to the work submitted) infringes upon any third party’s intellectual property rights, civil rights or other legitimate rights, does not conform to the rules of the activity, and may seriously mislead public perception, the sponsor and the organizer have the right to disqualify them from participating in or winning the prize, if so given to the host. Competitors shall be fully liable for the losses caused by the organizers and contractors, including but not limited to damages, reasonable attorney fees, expert fees and court fees. Participants further agree to compensate for threats, charges, government investigations, claims, claims, claims, litigation, procedures, costs, expenses, losses, damages and liabilities (including but not limited to attorneys’and consultants’ fees) arising directly or indirectly from their submissions.
- Participants are not allowed to publish or transmit any harassing, slandering, abusive, intimidating, vulgar, obscene or any other illegal submissions that may have adverse consequences. Participants are not allowed to publish any political, racial, gender, religious and obscene information. The organizer and the contractor have the right to conduct final examination and confirmation of the contents of the works submitted, and have the right to cancel the entry and award-winning qualifications of the works submitted as they deem inappropriate. However, the review and confirmation by the sponsor and the contractor of the content of the submission does not mean that the sponsor and the contractor are responsible for the content of the submission.
Five, competitors should not use this contest to spread advertisements and other commercialized propaganda.
- The organizer has the right to use two categories of award-winning works (Diamond Lens Award, Platinum Lens Award, Gold Lens Award, Silver Lens Award) for one year without restriction on the scope, form and region of use.
Qinghai Cha Ka Saline Lake cultural tourism development Limited.
Qinghai West Mine Culture Tourism Co., Ltd., Vision China